Lockdown ends in outside containment zones except some activities allowed in Phased manner, Let’s check phase
The following activities will be allowed with effect from 8 June, 2020:
- Religious places, places of Worship for public.
- Hotels, restaurants and other hospitality services.
- Shopping malls.
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW) will issue Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the above activities, in consultation with the Central Ministries/ Departments concerned and other stakeholders, for ensuring social distancing and to contain the spread of COVID-19.
Schools, colleges, educational training coaching institutions etc., will be opened after consultations with States and UTS State Governments/ UT administrations may hold consultations at the institution level with parents and other stakeholders. Based on the feedback, a decision on the re-opening these institutions will be taken in the month of July, 2020
Based on the assessment of the situation dates for re-starting the following activities will be decided:
- International air travel of passengers, except as permitted by MHA.
- Metro Rail.
- Cinema halls, gymnasiums, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars and auditoriums, assembly halls and similar places
- Social political sports/entertainment/ academic cultural/ religious functions and other large congregations,