Skip to content
- Announced special refinance facilities to NABARD, SIDBI and the NHB for a total amount of 50,000 crores at the policy repo rate
- Announced the opening of a special liquidity facility (SLF) of 50,000 crores for mutual funds to alleviate intensified liquidity pressures
- A moratorium of three months on payment of installments and payment of Interest on Working Capital Facilities in respect of all Term Loans
- Easing of Working Capital Financing by reducing margins
- For loans by NBFCs to commercial real estate sector, additional time of one year has been given for extension of the date for commencement for commercial operations (DCCO).
- Reduction of Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR) has resulted in liquidity enhancement of ₹1,37,000 crores
- Targeted Long-Term Repo Operations (TLTROs) of ₹1,00,050 crore for fresh deployment in investment-grade corporate bonds, commercial paper, and non-convertible debentures.
- TLTRO of Rs.50,000 crore for investing them in investment-grade bonds, commercial paper, and non-convertible debentures of NBFCs, and MFIs.
- Increased the banks’ limit for borrowing overnight under the marginal standing facility (MSF), allowing the banking system to avail an additional ₹1,37,000 crore of liquidity at the reduced MSF rate.