Manufacture of dairy products
This class excludes:
– production of raw milk (cattle), see 0141
– production of raw milk (camels, etc.), see 0143
– production of raw milk (sheep, goats, horses, asses, etc.), see 0144
– manufacture of non-dairy milk and cheese substitutes, see 1079
– activities of ice cream parlours, see 5610
This is covered under the division of 105 and grouping of 1050 and has several codes (refer below)
10501 Manufacture of pasteurised milk whether or not in bottles/ polythene packs etc. (plain or flavoured)
10502 Manufacture of milk-powder, ice-cream powder and condensed milk except baby milk food
10503 Manufacture of baby milk foods
10504 Manufacture of cream, butter, cheese, curd, ghee, khoya, etc.
10505 Manufacture of ice-cream, kulfi, etc.
10509 Manufacture of other dairy products n.e.c.